Small World Realms Place/Relic ideas
Sun, 06 January 2013 20:26
Small World Realms gives you a bunch of popular places and relics that have no specific rules attached to them so you can create your own. Any one come up with something really good? Here are a few ideas I've had.
* For every two units you have here at the end of your turn take a bonus coin.
* Once per turn, the person holding this place can can discard a relic they own and have not already used this turn and draw a new one from the face down pile (draw until you hit a relic then discard and reshuffle any places you find first).
* At the beginning of your turn, you may chose an opponent and use his active race's power in place of your own for this turn.
* At the beginning of your turn, you can choose a region you control and move all your units from there to any other empty region.
* Once a turn you may use your active race to attack any region adjacent to your in-decline race.
Places or Relics:
* Any opponent conquering this region loses one unit to the tray
[Aktualisiert am: Sun, 06 January 2013 20:27]