Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Memoir '44 Online
Here are the most frequent topics:
- Memoir '44 Online: I have video problems
- Memoir '44 Online: How should I configure my Firewall?
- "Can't connect to server" error message
- Memoir '44 Online: the game freezes during the start-up movie
- Memoir '44 Online: submit a bug report
- On Mac OS X, launching the Memoir '44 Online installer gives a "Corrupted DMG" error
These did not help? Submit your question »
Technical problems can be long and tedious to resolve, even though they are caused by simple things most of the time.
Before reporting us your issue, please make sure that you can give us a step-by-step procedure to reproduce your problem.
Most importantly, retrieve the "output.log" file of the game. This file contains key information that will allow us to understand what's wrong with your specific configuration.
The "output.log" log file can be found in this folder:
- Open a Finder window
- Open your Applications folder, and look for the game icon
- Right-click (or Control-click) on the game application
- Choose "Show Package Content"
- Browse then to
- You will find the "output.log" file there.
After you find it, zip the "output.log" file and attach it to the form below.
Providing screenshots can be of great help too.
- Making a screenshot on Mac OS X: press Command-Shift-3. An image file will be created on your desktop. Send us this file.
Avoid pasting screenshots in a DOC or DOCX file, as MS Word often reduces the image resolution in the process.