Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Small World
Step 2 - Select your Version: Steam/PC
Here are the most frequent topics:
- You need to merge your original DoW account with another one (created through Game Center for example)
- You have multiple accounts that you want to merge
- You cannot find your Steam keys or don't know how to use them
These did not help? Submit your question »
Make sure you provide the "log file" of the game. This is a file that is created by the game and will give us details about your system configuration, what happened under the hood, etc. Note that no personal information is recorded in this file.
To locate this file on your PC:
- In Steam, go to your Games Library, select Small World 2 and right-click on it to bring up the "Properties" panel.
- From the "Local Files" tab, click on the "Browse Local Files..." button. This will open the Small World 2 folder.
- Dig into the folders by going to : Small World 2 \ SWExecutable.app \ Contents \ Win32
- The log file is called "SW2Executable.log". Zip it and send it to us, with a description of your problem, using the form below.