Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Ticket to Ride
Here are the most frequent topics:
- Ticket to Ride: You cannot build a route on a double track
- Ticket to Ride: You cannot build a route near the end of game
- Ticket to Ride: you completed your destinations, but the game did not validate all of them
- You don't understand how Stations work in Ticket to Ride Europe
- You purchased a game (or expansion or DLC) on Android, iOS or Steam: why do you have to re-purchase it on other platforms too?
These did not help? Submit your question »
Technical problems can be long and tedious to resolve, even though they are caused by simple things most of the time.
Before reporting us your issue, please make sure that you can give us a step-by-step procedure to reproduce your problem.
Most importantly, retrieve the "output.log" file of the game. This file contains key information that will allow us to understand what's wrong with your specific configuration.
The "output.log" log file can be found in this folder:
- Open a Finder window
- Open your Applications folder and scroll to Ticket to Ride
- Right-click (or Control-click) on the game application icon
- Choose "Show Package Content"
- Browse then to
- You will find the output.log file there.
After you find it, compress the "output.log" file and attach it to the form below.