Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Ticket to Ride
Step 2 - Select your Version: Steam/PC
FAQ / Customer Service / Support
Ticket to Ride does not start on Steam
The Steam version does not start at all, or shows repeatedly an error message during start-up and fails.
This is the sign that one of the installed files is corrupted. The solution is easy, you need to perform a full re-install:
- In Steam, go to your Library
- Right-click on Ticket to Ride
- Choose Delete Local Content...
- Important: in Windows Explorer, delete the directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ticket to ride
- And then, back in your Steam Library, click Play Game on Ticket to Ride to re-install it.
This procedure will completely un-install and re-install the game, which should tackle the problem.
Note that you will not lose your Ranking or Game History, because this information is safely stored with your Days of Wonder Online account on the Days of Wonder servers.