Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Ticket to Ride
FAQ / Customer Service / Support
You have problems in Multi mode on the "Pocket" versions
Unfortunately, Apple's Game Center system suffers from a number of issues that can get in your way when playing "Multi" games on Ticket to Ride Pocket and Ticket to Ride Europe Pocket. Here is the list of the most common problems, with their work-arounds. We hope that future versions of iOS will improve this matter.
"In Multi mode, I never receive notifications when it's my turn"
Verify that notifications are turned on for Game Center:
- Go to your device settings
- Go to the Notification page
- Verify that Game Center is listed in the Notification Center.
- Click on Game Center and verify that the appropriate switches are turned on (sound, etc.)
Now, reboot your iPhone. To do so, completely turn it off and back on again.
"In Multi mode, when I create a 2-player game, an extra random opponent sometimes appears in the game"
Apple introduced this bug in iOS 6. We are waiting for a fix from them.
"In Multi mode, when I try to invite a friend to play a game, the app says 'Unable to create match...' "
This error happens when at least one of your friends has improper Game Center settings.
You and your friend should follow these steps:
Please verify that your Game Center account does not have multiplayer and game invites disabled:
- Launch Game Center
- Tap on the "Me" tab
- Select the Account ribbon
- View account
- Enter password if necessary
- Verify that Game Invites is switched ON
Then, make sure that multiplayer restrictions (parental controls) are not enabled:
- Launch Settings
- Select General
- Select Restrictions
- Verify that Multiplayer Games is ON (bottom of list in Game Center section)
If this is turned off on any device that uses this account, it can prevent multiplayer gaming.