Bookmarking your Favorite User Pages
You can add any User Page created by another user to your list of Favorites. There are two benefits in doing this. First, this is a convenient way to find pages that you like during your future visits. Then, it also helps people who read your pages find other interesting pages, thus creating a network of related pages and building groups of users.
To mark a page as one of your favorites, simply go to this page, and click on the "Add to my Favorites" in the top navigation "notepad" panel. You may add the home page of the user, or any sub page, such as his Projects or his Gallery page.
To remove a page from your list of favorites, go back to this page, and click on "Remove from my Favorites".
Learning more about User Pages
- Welcome : personnalizing your Welcome Message.
- My Favorites : Bookmarking your favorite User Pages.
- My Projects : writing short text articles.
- My Gallery : adding photos to your User Pages.
- Using the Notepad : navigating through User Pages.
- The M44 Center : a portal into Memoir '44 activity from other users.