Welcome to the Memoir '44 Equipment Pack, the largest set of figures ever released for Memoir '44. On D-Day, the Allied forces unleashed over 150,000 men and thousands of tons of equipment along the coast of Normandy. 68 years later Days of Wonder has introduced this major expansion to the Memoir '44 game system which fills a game box as big as the original board game and includes 186 plastic figures.
These figures can be deployed over many of the existing Memoir '44 scenarios and are also heavily featured in the 11 Standard, 2 Breakthrough and 4 Overlord new scenarios that come in the Equipment Pack. A Rules booklet and 25 Summary cards complement this pack.
World War II spurred the most frantic period of weapons development in the history of humanity. Countless new designs and concepts were fielded in the most diverse Theaters of Operations, often with great success. Mastering them made all the difference between battles won and lost.
- 4 Minor WWII Nations (48 French Infantry, 24 Finnish Ski Troops, 12 Italian Artillery and 24 Polish Cavalry figures)
- 4 Artillery types ( 6 “Flak-88” Heavy Anti-Tank Guns, 6 “Long Tom” Big Guns, 6 “M7 Priest” Mobile Artillery and 6 “Nebelwerfer” Screaming Meemies figures)
- Beach Landing Equipment ( 6 “LCT-202” Landing Crafts and 6 Hobart's Funnies figures, complete with their accessories)
- 3 Armor types ( 6 “Elefant Panzerjäger” Tank Destroyers, 3 “Sd.Kfz 250” and 3 “Tiger” Tanks figures)
- 3 Vehicle types ( 6 “Kübelwagen” Command Cars, 3 “Jeep Willys” Long-Range Patrol Cars and 3 “Dodge WC-63” Supply Trucks figures)
- 2 Special Weapon Assets ( 6 “Browning M2” Machine Guns and 6 “M2 60mm” Mortars figures)
- 6 Sniper figures
- Scenario booklet detailing 11 Standard, 4 Overlord and 2 Breakthrough battles
- a Rules booklet
- 25 Summary Cards
NOT A STAND-ALONE GAME. At least one copy of the Memoir '44 base game and many of its expansions are required to enjoy most of the included scenarios. We highly recommend that, for visual accuracy, players at minimum own the Terrain Pack and the Winter/Desert board.
Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios
The Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios span theaters as far flung as the French Stand Near Arras during the fall of Dunkirk; the battle of Vetko Village in the Soviet-Finnish Winter War; and a Breakthrough Scenario featuring the British counter-attack against the Japanese in Burma at Torbung, these 8 scenarios will put your Equipment Pack figures to the ultimate test.
This 12 page, four-color booklet is available for free (plus shipping & handling) from the web store.
Many thanks to 1Giuseppe Ferrara, 2Sir Willibald and Funfairist, 3Rob Visscher, 4Jesse "Rasmussen81" Rassmussen, 5Jaime "Almilcar" Devesa and Jose "jasorel" Ruiz and 6 Mark "markelx" van Arkel.