The Map view
Zooming on the map
Create your own Memoir '44 scenarios using the Memoir '44 Editor!
Print your scenarios at high quality and share them with other Memoir '44 players by publishing them on Days of Wonder Online.
The Memoir '44 Editor is a stand-alone software that runs on both Windows and Mac OS X computers. Its main features are:
- Easy drag-and-drop user interface: move your game pieces just like with the real boardgame.
- Productivity: select and move around entire groups of pieces. Duplicate and move blocks of elements, copy/paste, etc.
- See all details: focus on specific areas of your map using the zoom.
- Print at high quality: print with the same quality as the official printed scenarios from Days of Wonder.
- Save to disk or online: you may save your scenario as a standard document on your computer, or on the Days of Wonder Online area. Make your scenario public for other players to see, play, and rate.
- Complete and up-to-date Memoir '44 game support: the Memoir '44 Editor supports all published types and sizes of board maps, including the latest BREAKTHROUGH format. And thanks to its auto-update feature, you are sure to remain updated with the latest Memoir '44 terrain, units, badges, and other features.
To be able to download the Memoir '44 Editor, you need to:
- Be logged in with a Days of Wonder Online account. If you don't have an account, use the New Player sign-up page. If you already have an account, simply log in using the login form at the top right corner of this page.
- Activate the Memoir '44 Editor in your account.