The first British division on January 30 looking to advance north of Aprilia to Campoleone, but meets the counterattack of the 3rd Panzergrenadier Division. The British division was able to wedge between the 65th and the 3rd division German Panzergrenadier a very high price, losses were appalling. Despite this, the station Campoleone remained in German hands.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and yo are in command. The rest is history
Axis: 5 command card
Allies: 5 command card
Conditions of Victory:
Win: 6 medal
Medal in the town of Aprilia is a Temporary Medal Objective.
Medal in the Station Campoleone is a Permanent Medal Objective, also if the Allies conquer this medal win the game.
Air rule are not in effect
Allies can only play the card "Air Power".
The Axis player must discard the paper "Air Power"
- Train with armored artillery
- A unit of German infantry in Campoleone has Machine gun
- German artillery in the town Campoleone is an antitank gun 88
- A unit of the German Elite Panzergrenadier 3rd
- The tank units of the 3rd Panzergrenadier unit is Tank Destroyer
- A unit of allies have a mortar
- Two Allies Unit are ElitÚ
hexagons rice paddies are Marsh (Terrain 60) : Impassable for Artillery unit, Armor may not battle on entry or exit.
- The Medal in the town of Aprilia (two hexes) is a Sole Control Medal Objective
- The Medal at Station Campoleone as a Permanent Medal Objective, also if Allies Conquer this Medal it immediately wins the game.
see campaign "Shingle" user page "zerofollia"
Please note that this scenario was not approved by Richard Borg or Days of Wonder, so you have to check yourself about playability, potential gaming issues, etc.