Tank Battle Group de Langle de Cary (name of its commander) was composed of a tank regiment, a mobile anti-tank battery and a motorized infantry battalion. On the Somme battlefield in June 1940, this Battle Group was in defense at Molliens-Vidame and supported the Senegalese soldiers of the 44th colonial infantry regiment. As 7.Panzer Division of General Rommel had breakthrough the French front the day before, German vanguards already were on the rear of the French Battle Group. For the French, the only solution was to force their way under the fire of German tanks and anti-tank guns. Only some French tanks succeeded to escape of the surroundings, the others were lying on the battlefield around Hermilly farm.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
Axis player [Germany] : 5 command cards.
Allied player [France] : 4 command cards, you move first.
Conditions of Victory:
Exit markers are in effect on the whole Axis baseline, for the Allied forces.
- Use "French Army" rules (Nations 7).
- Use "Blitz" rules (Actions 15).
- Special Weapon Asset Rules (SWAs 1 - Special Weapon Assets) are in effect for units equipped with light anti-tank guns (SWAs 2 - Anti-Tank Gun).
- The "Air Power" card is not allowed to the Allied player, discard it and take another from the pile.
- Militaria Magazine hors-série n°31 - De la Somme à la Seine.
- Magazine Historica hors-série n°73 - Les chars français au combat.
Please note that this scenario was not approved by Richard Borg or Days of Wonder, so you have to check yourself about playability, potential gaming issues, etc.