After an encircling manoeuver which brought him on the rear of the Gazala line, the Afrikakorps of general Rommel was pinned south of Acroma in the middle of British 8th Army units. To extricate his troops of this dangerous place, general Rommel ordered to crush the "box" of the 150th Brigade at Got el Ualeb which blocked his resupplying paths. The German attack, mainly by 15.Panzer Division, occurred on the 31st of May, with the air support of "Stukas" dive-bombers. In spite of the heroic resistance of the garrison, British 8th Army didn't took advantage to counter-attack the Afrikakorps in bad position. On the 1st of June 1942, it was the end of the battle : the "box" of Got el Ualeb surrendered.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
Axis player [Germany] : 6 command cards, you move first.
Allied player [United-Kingdom] : 5 command cards.
Conditions of Victory:
If an Axis unit enters in the hex "Rotonda Ualeb", the Axis player wins immediately.
- Use "BCF Command" rules (Nation 5).
- Use "Combat Engineer" rules (Troop 4) to the two Axis units with Engineer badge.
- The Axis artillery battery with badge is an antitank "88" battery. Use "Heavy Anti-Tank Guns" rules (Troops 23).
- Use "North-African Desert" rules (Action 9).
- Use "Blitz" rules (Action 15).
- The Allied player lays out the Minefields (Terrain 29).
- Album Historique 21.Panzer Division - Ed. Heimdal.
Please note that this scenario was not approved by Richard Borg or Days of Wonder, so you have to check yourself about playability, potential gaming issues, etc.