Ticket to Ride
The best Online adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master.
With tension building at every turn, it's definitely NOT your Father's train game!
It's not just exciting – it's addictive!
Play Solo or Online. With over 30,000,000 games played Online, and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride is the ultimate online board game experience.
“Simple to learn but impossible to put down, Ticket to Ride on the iPad is a digital iteration that sacrifices nothing in its digital translation. It's a shining example of how digital board game adaptations should be done.”GameZebo.com
Best Board and Card Game of 2011
Ticket to Ride includes:
- Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
- Online Play (WiFi or 3G) against other iPad, Android, Mac and PC gamers with Game Center (iOS) and Days of Wonder Online support
- An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing to play 24/7!
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-game purchases
- Terrific video tutorial for quick and easy learning
- Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
- Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
- Players can challenge rail barons playing on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, Android, iPad, and on Days of Wonder's online portal
- Online and offline Hall of Fame
- Track symbols on the train routes, making it much easier for colorblind players to identify different routes.
(1)Ticket to Ride Web Version is a light weighted version for a "quick fix" directly in your web browser when on a PC or a Mac.