The My Gallery block allows you to upload and showcase images.
To add an image, click on the button. Browse and Upload buttons will appear.
Using the Browse button, select an image from your hard disk. Then click the Upload Image button. After some time, the image will appear in your gallery.
To change an image caption, click on the pencil icon near its name. To delete an image, click on its trash icon.
Note that you can rearrange your images by simply dragging-and-dropping them one location to another.
Size limits : there are some limits to the amount of files that you can upload. Your files should always be smaller than 1 MB, and you have a total storage space of 50 MB.
Learning more about User Pages
- Welcome : personnalizing your Welcome Message.
- My Favorites : Bookmarking your favorite User Pages.
- My Projects : writing short text articles.
- My Gallery : adding photos to your User Pages.
- Using the Notepad : navigating through User Pages.
- The M44 Center : a portal into Memoir '44 activity from other users.