Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Memoir '44 Online
Step 2 - Select your Version: Steam/PC
Here are the most frequent topics:
- Memoir '44 Online: I have video problems
- Memoir '44 Online: How should I configure my Firewall?
- "Can't connect to server" error message
- Memoir '44 Online: the game freezes during the start-up movie
- Memoir '44 Online: submit a bug report
- You have multiple accounts that you want to merge
- You cannot find your Steam keys or don't know how to use them
These did not help? Submit your question »
Technical problems can be long and tedious to resolve, even though they are caused by simple things most of the time.
Before reporting us your issue, please make sure that you can give us a step-by-step procedure to reproduce your problem.
Most importantly, retrieve the "output.log" file of the game. This file contains key information that will allow us to understand what's wrong with your specific configuration.
The "output.log" log file can be found in this folder:
- Windows, 32-bit:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Memoir '44 Online\log\
- Windows, 64-bit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Memoir '44 Online\log\
After you find it, zip the "output.log" file and attach it to the form below.
Providing screenshots can be of great help too.
- Making a screenshot on Steam: press F-12. Then go back in Stream and open the menu View and Screenshots. Send us this file, or upload it in your screenshots library on Steam's cloud and give us the URL to access it.
Avoid pasting screenshots in a DOC or DOCX file, as MS Word often reduces the image resolution in the process.