Digital Game Support
Step 1 - Select your Game: Ticket to Ride
Here are the most frequent topics:
- Ticket to Ride: You cannot build a route on a double track
- Ticket to Ride: You cannot build a route near the end of game
- Ticket to Ride: you completed your destinations, but the game did not validate all of them
- You don't understand how Stations work in Ticket to Ride Europe
- Black window on PC with NVidia video board
- Ticket to Ride displays "Did not shutdown correctly" error message
These did not help? Submit your question »
Technical problems can be long and tedious to resolve, even though they are caused by simple things most of the time.
Before reporting us your issue, please make sure that you can give us a step-by-step procedure to reproduce your problem.
Most importantly, retrieve the "output.log" file of the game. This file contains key information that will allow us to understand what's wrong with your specific configuration.
The "output.log" log file can be found in this folder:
- Windows, 32-bit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ticket to Ride\log\
- Windows, 64-bit:
C:\Program Files\Ticket to Ride\log\
After you find it, zip the "output.log" file and attach it to the form below.