"Blitzkrieg" in Poland, 19th Panzerkorps under the command of Gal Guderian was advancing toward the city of Brest Litovsk. Polish units defending the area were remains of operational Group Narev and the remains of 82nd Infantry Regiment in the fortress. But two Polish armored trains, AT 53 and AT 55 inflicted heavy losses to the invaders. In spite of that, the German advance continued to Brest. A Polish armored unit equipped with 15 old FT-17 tanks (dating World War 1) were fighting to the last to delay the fatal date. For nothing, in the morning of 17th September 76th German Infantry Regiment entered into the fortress, Brest Litovsk had fallen in German hands.
The stage is set, the battle lines are drawn, and you are in command. The rest is history.
Axis player [Germany] : 6 command cards, you move first.
Allied player [Poland] : 5 command cards.
Conditions of Victory:
- Use "Blitz" rules (Action 15).
- Use "Armored Trains" rules (Troop 7).
- The Bug river is impassable except by the bridges (Terrain 8).
- Old Polish FT-17 tanks have only 2 figures.
- The "Air Power" card is not allowed to the Allied player, discard it and take another from the pile.
- Wikipedia - Battle of Brzesc Litewski.
- Militaria Magazine hors-série n°40 - Varsovie et la Sarre.
Please note that this scenario was not approved by Richard Borg or Days of Wonder, so you have to check yourself about playability, potential gaming issues, etc.