Ticket to Ride
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master.
With tension building at every turn, it's definitely NOT your Father's train game!
It's not just exciting – it's addictive!
Play Solo or Online. With over 82 million games played Online, and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride is the ultimate online board game experience.
“This has to be one of the most addicting little games since Bejeweled.”Bruce Geryk
Computer Gaming World
Ticket to Ride includes:
- Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
- Online Play (WiFi or 3G) against other iPad, Android, Mac and PC gamers with Days of Wonder Online support
- An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing to play 24/7!
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia, India, Nordic Countries, Pennsylvania and Germany available as in-game purchases
- Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
- Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
- Players can challenge rail barons playing on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, Android, iPad, and on Days of Wonder's online portal
- Online and offline Hall of Fame
- Track symbols on the train routes, making it much easier for colorblind players to identify different routes.